šŸ¦— Aus vs Eng, 2nd Ashes test, Adelaide šŸ¦—

Can anyone explain why Rashid doesnā€™t get the nod as spinner for the longer game? Is he really limited-overs only?

Serious level cunt that Faf!

Seriously been out all afternoon at a gig and I see England wins the toss and we are batting!!! What the fuck! Thanks Nasser v2ā€¦

1 Like

I agree to an extent (really didnā€™t like Moeenā€™s line either, way too much down leg), but I think itā€™s a bit hasty for that - Iā€™m struck by how similar to teams are in terms of balance, just that the aussies are at home and Smith is in form. Not sure how much is in this pitch for anyone with the older kookaburra.

Cliche, but crucial first session. If England can finish off the innings for anywhere around 300 and do that well before sunset, they have a really good chance to get a good score and a decent lead. If they struggle, and England end up starting their second innings in the last 90 minutes play (ie new ball and dusk conditions) already 400 or so behindā€¦ Theyā€™ll be in big trouble, with Perth up next.

Jfc. Wait up early and groan in despair. This is line the anti Christmas

3 Likes

Arse

Oh dear

Stick that in your soft declaration pipe!

But i think this is much the case for cricket all over the world now - every nation is exceptional at home and struggles away. Just look at the last Ashes - Australia were ordinary! Everyone has the conditions and pitches they like, and play to that strength - makes sense of course

With Australia - we are shite to middling away from home of late - terrible on the sub-continent in particular

Anyway I think this game has slipped away Aus win or draw. Rain forecast still a bit patchy so could be a part

Itā€™s alright, we only need to drag this innings and the follow on out for 2 and a half days.

2 Likes

Oh fuck. Lol.

Hmmmm

Nice story

2 Likes

FUUUUUUUUUUU

what a spell!

dammit!

Seems like a very long time ago that James Vince was our best Number 3 ever doesnā€™t it.

I refuse to be optimistic but itā€™s always good to see Smith go.