Autumn Brexit Thread - The Yellowing

Something about concentric circles, something about checkers. Sounds like Brexit might be fun after all tbh tbf.

What are you at you absolute twats?

1 Like

seems like even the Tories’ plan of turning the UK into an offshore tax haven isn’t going exactly to plan either

1 Like

why do yous keep making new threads?

Brexit watchers are very aware of the movement of the seasons

1 Like

Autumn? It’s 30th August. Do I need to get warny in here to tell you how the year works?

8 Likes

Triple summer

8 Likes

Read one of those threads where someone tries to explain why it’s nonsense to call the EU undemocratic compared to the UK and the brexiter screeches back “then how come we didn’t get leaflets through the door with Juncker’s face on it before he was appointed???” and wanted to go scream into the void for a bit, so I’m posting on here.

4 Likes

Also his sciatica is now a problem for them somehow???

They get too big and hard to follow. Like certain international economic/political bodies, amirite!

2 Likes

the autumn of our discontent, the winter of beeves

2 Likes

I’m really looking forward to the tagging for the thread next spring. If we’re on multiple dooms already, god knows what that’s going to look like. Just a big union jack boot stamping on everyone’s face forever I guess.

WATNA < BATNA < ZOPA
BINGO
WHATEVS

Brexit would be a good name for a chocolate bar.

what would be the filling

Some combination of biscuits, chocolate, and deep, deep misery. Like a Blue Riband.

12 Likes

Biscuit based

1 Like

tagline: “break a brexit”

1 Like

And suet.

BRITISH SUET

3 Likes