Autumn Brexit Thread - The Yellowing

Just more ‘Everything’s fine, everything’s fine’ I’d wager

1 Like

having a sandwich right now but i have brexit thoughts, to contribute shortly

The FBPE guys should go storm Theresa’s place.

2 Likes

leaked photo

3 Likes

Elderly neighbours are over and talk came to Brexit. I said how I don’t feel sorry for May, Tory MPs or anyone involved because they don’t give a shit about people like us, which they continued with (blurred for racist chat) “Yeah you’re right, cos they can afford not to live with all them Eastern European’s and blacks like we have to, it’s not fair”

Literally not what I was saying, ffs :pensive:

1 Like

just leave a burning bag of shite outside their front door and leave it at that.

24 Likes

You can complain to IPSO for all the good it’ll do.

1 Like

Fucking helllllllllllllll :confounded:

Every single neighbour and member of my family thinks like this. I feel like there must be something wrong with me???

Re TM statement

• This will be interesting
  • This will be boring

0 voters

• I’m going to watch it despite thinking it will be boring
  • I have better things to do

0 voters

Ofc I am, been watching the BBC news channel since 2pm and fuck all has happened. But, you never know.

seen a lot of david lammy.

Yeah, just that interview with Peter Bone repeated over and over. And an unwanted sight of Toadman Farage

1 Like

It’s a press conference, not a press statement, so I think it has the potential to highlight just how robotic, repetitive and evasive May is to an audience who rarely get to see her put in the spotlight.

Lol thank you, it was a rhetorical question. OBVIOUSLY I’m the only decent person here

2 Likes

What is wrong with these people

4 Likes

someone throw a shoe

5 Likes

Any good songs for this whole hot mess? I’m listening to this atm to get hyped for TMay’s dull, dull press conference.

My Commons Autumn Rebellion
(sorry)

2 Likes

this morning

this afternoon
:broken_heart:

2 Likes