doom
getonwithitcorbyn
dooom
doooooooooom

Only land border the uk has with eu…

Gibraltar and spain? Thought they’d do that in euros

…Gibraltar is not part of the uk

And everyone knew exactly what they were voting for:

Ships would have to provide security information before they could enter EU ports under no deal Brexit, government says

Scottish government says UK should consider extending article 50 to avoid ‘appalling’ consequences of no deal

UK would get less warning about space debris crashing to earth under no deal Brexit, government says

UK driving licences may no longer be valid on continent under no deal Brexit, government says

New driving document requirement under no deal would apply to Brits in EU, but not EU drivers in UK

Blue passports will start being issued from late 2019, government says

Car firms would need new EU safety certificates to see cars in Europe under no deal Brexit, government says

This could be the death of the cross-channel ferry. Brexit will create a tanker of red tape. Gone are the days when Brexiteers could accuse the EU of creating cumbersome bureaucracy – that ship has sailed."

loving these ship puns, that’ll show the tories.

“we must scuttle brexit” was my best effort

FINALLY the Brexit dividend starts to pay out :+1:

The Scottish government says it is “appalling” that Scottish travellers (and other British travellers too, although they are most worried about the Scottish ones)

what a stupid thing to write

I’m so glad I renewed to a lovely red EU citizen one this year.

no but it’s because the express will go with SCOTLAND ONLY WORRIES ABOUT SCOTTISH BURN THEM, SAYS PRINCESS DI GHOST

That Scottish travellers what?

My one runs out in 2021 :cry:

Might just get a red EU passport holder for my blue one :sunglasses:

When I read that, I thought that they meant, specifically, members of the Traveller community.

scottish travellers

full quote:

The Scottish government says it is “appalling” that Scottish travellers (and other British travellers too, although they are most worried about the Scottish ones) could be turned away from EU countries despite having a valid passport (see 1.52pm) under a no deal Brexit. Michael Russell , the Scottish government’s constitutional relations secretary, has put out a press notice about this.

i just found the bit in brackets a bit daft/non-sequiter and patronising

Jesus fucking Christ. I want to die.

Bark

Fu kennel

‘woofletter’.

Is there a reference to Brexit being ‘barking mad’ on that website?