Autumn/Winter 2017 Threads Thread

I think I’m ok for stuff this winter. I’ve been accumulating.

As a member of the LME, we haven’t had an actually cold winter since 2012/13. If it did get cold this winter not sure I’d manage…

Just looking at this coat is warming me up. It’s a beaut. It looks like the closest thing to wearing a dressing gown outside of the house :+1:

1 Like

you look like a sheep :sheep:

excellent coat

3 Likes

think i’m gonna get some silk scarves

1 Like

guys I have ordered a fleece vest

what have I become

thanks everyone
its second hand and smells of someones really expensive perfume
just a great purchase

1 Like

BUMP!!

Having a massive clear out of clothes I haven’t worn for years :blush: and getting some new stuff in!

Has anyone else got anything recently? Lemme see your nice things.

I bought two more of the same plain black H&M sweatshirt that I already own the other day (and also one in a kind of dark maroon colour, don’t know what came over me)

1 Like

I copied @anon80418723 upthread and got the same jumper but in navy.

and then ahem, this… which I think most people will think is hideous but I love it -

1 Like

My partner got one of those frilly shirt things the other day and I have to say I think they look truly absurd and don’t know how they can be considered a serious item of clothing in a post-The Puffy Shirt episode of Seinfeld world. However I hope it brings you joy.

1 Like

HAHA!!! I know… I think the bf will think it’s pretty funny. I really like it though!!! I will bring me much joy and that’s aaaalll that matters.

I can buy new clothes in two weeks! Shoes that don’t leak! Warm jumpers to wear! A hat for my head!

1 Like

got a new scarf, see the chazza thread

nothing else this season i don’t think

Ooo!!! it’s very cool!!

the barnardos in Stretford mall is good

Big fan of Monki, it’s all Mrs Iron wears and she looks #peng

1 Like

Well tell her to get on here and suggest a load of clothes I should be purchasing!! I need a personal stylist! I can’t be bothered trawling through everything :slight_smile:

Ha! Takes me ages to find anything I like. Looking at new stuff on ASOS and seeing the ‘924 styles’ is very demoralising. There’s so much boring shit knocking about for blokes.

2 Likes

I find most clothes so dull as well :confused:

It’s a mix of things really, either things are too over embellished or just fucking BOOORRRIINNNG.

I’m looking at the Monki site now, I WANT THIS NOW AND I BLAME YOU AND YOUR WIFE :smiley:

4 Likes