I think it did actually look pretty amazing at points

be good if cameron decided to fuck this off and make true lies 2 instead

4 Likes

I like the sex scene

Can someone write a joke where it has Avatar in the punchline? Maybe like Have a tar and it can be two roads talking to each other or something.

I’ve basically got
Have a tar
Have a tar
Going around in my head and I think this is the only way to get rid of it.

Zoe Saldana has had a weirdly low-key enormously fucking successful career. She’s in so many films that have made an absolutely stupid amount of money.

1 Like

Oh wow Two AND Three are in post-production and coming out annually.

GET.EXCITED everybody.

all i’m getting is someone have a tar (macced driveway) so like maybe something around tarmac driveways??

1 Like

Oh man, I forgot about stupid 2019 and have to wait a whole extra year for these barnstormers

Remember having an argument at a house party at about 5 in the morning who was convinced it was the most important film ever made, so convinced that he burst into tears whilst extolling its virtues.

3 Likes

What did the pirate who worked in the dvd shop say when he slapped down his recommended film on the counter?

Av at, arrr! (Have that, arrr!)

1 Like

He was recommending Avatar

2 Likes

I can’t believe even James Cameron has any fondness for Avatar and the idea of an Avatar franchise at this point

wearing 3d glasses in the cinema feels like a very retro thing to do these days

2 Likes

feel like i remember more about it than most films i watched in whatever year it came out

one of the characters is called Jake iirc

1 Like

Films of 2009 which exist: A Serious Man, Fantastic Mr Fox, The Hangover, Up In The Air, Inglorious Basterds, In The Loop, 500 Days of Summer, Where The Wild Things Are

Films of 2009 which definitely don’t exist: Avatar, The Blind Side, Public Enemies, Sherlock Holmes, Watchmen, The Road, Crazy Heart, The Informant

1 Like

what a stupid year

4 Likes

Guy Ritchie directed a Sherlock Holmes film with Jude Law and Robert Downey Jr and it made $500,000,000

1 Like

I saw it twice at the cinema

Dude who couldn’t walk.