Award

Most Memorable Person (nice, I suppose) and Most Likely to Appear in a News of the World Exclusive (less nice, although I’m not entirely sure what it’s getting at) in the high school yearbook.

This is pushing the limits of the definition of an “award”

@Ruffers care to chime in on this one?

1 Like

Oh sorry, if those don’t count I also won Best Supporting Actor at the 66th Academy Awards for my role in The Fugitive (1993).

1 Like

Well done on your award.

1 Like

I won Best In Show at Crufts in 2008

1 Like

If this is an end of school thing I got ‘Most Likely to Take Over the World’ but I do not count it among my personal accolades.

As in, I am the dog, not the owner/breeder.

1 Like

Won a workplace award last year. Was obviously very dismissive of these things… until I won one.

Got denied a proper ceremony and a certificate though by Covid.

I awarded “Most Likely to Lay a Giant Egg” to a lad in my year who’s surname was Ostrich.

1 Like

Well done on your award…

Well done on your award.

Thank you x

The team I was in at school for the Young Enterprise scheme won an award for “Most Innovative Product” despite it being one of the examples given in the literature

1 Like

Well done on your award

I was fuming proffers

1 Like

I won the “Programme Leaders Prize” for getting the highest grades for my degree at uni and the highest they’d ever had. They then completely left my name out of the programme at graduation where all the other courses had the prize winners listed :+1:t2:

1 Like

Well done on your award

3 Likes

Mr Nice by Award Marx

1 Like

Oh brother…

Thank you!