Awful products

6 sold in the last hour! SIX!

3 Likes

I’m not sure how it is a prank?

6 Likes

Is this a consideration in completing your purchase?

1 Like

Adds to basket

1 Like

Well, I can see how it could potentially be a prank if it looked like the standard toilet roll brush whilst sheathed in it’s holder and then when the unsuspecting shitter unsheathed it they’d be like “wait, what! haha!” but this would clearly be visible as a novelty item from above so the surprise factor would be ruined.

3 Likes

Maybe it is a prank on Johnson. Like if you came to my house and I had a bog brush that was you, you would be well and truly merked!

2 Likes

So the people buying this are expecting the PM as a visitor (and shutter) in their homes?

Yes and so far they have 100% customer satisfaction which is, quite frankly, unbeatable.

Good grief!

My holder would make the Boris part not visible FYI.

The brush would be hidden though so people might think it’s the Prime Minister and pick him up to ask him to please leave my town

3 Likes

or to flush his head down the toilet! that would be quite ironic would it not

1 Like

5 Likes

Can you post a pic of your holder please? (a few from different angles would be great if possible)

1 Like

That’s something I hadn’t considered. You always give me a fresh perspective, Smee. Thank you.

The Kop is actually the name of the tower that houses the clock

8 Likes

My friend bought me a super Mario one about 15 years ago and I cherish it, never used it for dispensing Pez though.

2 Likes

11 Likes