Awful t-shirt slogans

I think it’s a legitimately funny thing to think about owning and wearing in 2019, but an absolutely awful thing to actually own and wear in 2019

1 Like

4 Likes

UX342

13 Likes

the font and everything about it

5 Likes

For reals saw a baby in a ‘boys will be boys’ babygrow a few weeks ago :nauseated_face: :face_vomiting:

4 Likes

Still think about this one a lot:

7 Likes

Asda used to sell a pink t-shirt that read “WAG in training”, much more recently than you’d think possible. Just tried to find it and could only find dog training schools, which feels like progress to me.

2 Likes

Is this one of those things where the “joke” is that you understand what the words are referring to, or is there something deeper going on that I don’t get?

I have absolutely no idea whatsoever. I don’t know if there is something specific about Austro-Hungarian soldiers in 1915 that relates to the number 99 which makes it funny?

If found return to pub.

This is like a Bojack background joke

7 Likes

Always thought I could make a pretty penny on tee shirt slogans for idiots.

“my other tee shirt is a tee shirt”

3 Likes

Grim. I went baby clothes shopping very recently and saw a t-shirt with something along the lines of ‘me and Daddy drive Mummy crazy’ which is also gross.

2 Likes

https://www.teepublic.co.uk/t-shirt/2174283-you-laugh-because-im-different?store_id=135967

2 Likes

$20

1 Like

Branson Reese is genuinely amazing so I have no problem with that.

Come, come, nuclear bombs

5 Likes

10 Likes

Went on a tour of CERN the other day and there was a guy wearing a t-shirt that said “Never underestimate an old guy with a chemistry degree”

Not sure if he was trying to impress the physicists or the other tour-goers

2 Likes

If in doubt, blame YouTube: