Awoooooooo Monday (wolf moon edition)

No blues here, mainly because I’ve only got two meetings in my diary for today - one in a few minutes, and then nothing until 4pm. In the intervening time I’ll be looking at, and maybe buying, a loft ladder

Off all week so the only thing blue is the sky (I’m assuming, I haven’t looked outside yet). Got the cleaners coming this morning then doing a load of other tidying after that and maybe going out somewhere later if we cba.

2 Likes

No blues here. Being retired (for seven years now) times mine to do what I want with. (Within reason and subject to any orders by management ie the wife) Feeling a bit of X Box this morning :grinning:

3 Likes

Was woken up by Misty howling in the garden, thought it was because of the foxes but maybe she was howling at the moon.

3 Likes
4 Likes

Dunno if anyone knows there’s a music board too:

1 Like

Onboarding a new team member today which is a nice change of pace. And then it’s Monday movie night (but not my choice this week :face_with_symbols_over_mouth:)

This thread made me think of this song:

Feeling extremely tired (slept like gash last night but mostly excited) and sensual and nervous

when did blue monday become a thing? only really heard it referred to as such in the past few years which makes the cynic in me wonder who’s profiting from it

anyway, cba

1 Like

Do they have guides at Kew? You should totally apply if so (saw you mention recently a loss of income)

2 Likes

New Order

5 Likes

Sounds like the start of a candyman film, no thanks!

3 Likes

If you want a personal recommendation let me know! I used to be the City Curator for National Trust and imagine Kew would lap that sort of thing up, more than happy to help if I can <3

4 Likes

Morning all. It’s my bf’s birthday this week so I’ve taken Friday off so we can go for a nice fancy lunch :blush: I am excited.

Until then, cups of tea. Lots of cups of tea.

Also, my friend messaged this morning telling me I had murdered someone in their dream last night :laughing:

2 Likes

awoooooo

3 Likes

First day back WFHing. Got a few reports to run that freeze my laptop whilst running so gonna do some cleaning whilst they run,

Oh it’s very blue. Pulled my neck yesterday so can’t move it and covid wise I’m still sneezing constantly and the headache has returned. Both kids still off school as no sign of a negative test for anyone yet. The house is an absolute tip and I can’t even pop out for chocolate to ease the pain. As soon as everyone is back I am booking a day off to just sit in absolute silence for a little while.

ah yeah, tis ‘atol protected’ advert season after all

4 Likes

Going to London to then go to Swindon for my Grandad’s funeral. Can’t find what I wanted to wear for the funeral. Sake.

1 Like

there’s a she wolf in your closest
let her out so she can breathe
AH-HUH-AH-HUH