Babies - What do you make of 'em?

You a baby fan? Did you watch that programme the other night about babies where they made 'em wear electric hats and told them not to touch a thing? Known any recent babies?

Loads of friends have had babies this year. Still don’t ever want one, but it’s been nice hanging out with some top babies.

2 Likes

Two of my friends have had babies in the last two months and another baby is coming out next year, I’m thrilled about all these new babies. I do want a baby or two eventually in my life but not yet.

1 Like

It’s nice though eh

1 Like

congratulations, tone.

4 Likes

I don’t have any babies on the way personally.

My sisters baby looks so much like me that it’s like I’m having an out of body experience when I look at him. Last time I met him I played him Aphex Twin and he’d stop crying.

19 Likes

What did he start doing instead?

Toddlers > babies, imho.

Toddlers are great fun. Babies don’t really do anything apart from sleep, poo and cry.

8 Likes

Babies - What do you make of ‘em?

I could make a hat, or a broach, or a pterodactyl…

5 Likes

Happy birthday to your baby!

(I thought the same about that lady on that programme but I really liked the programme itself)

1 Like

tried eating my phone

3 Likes

I was talking about Airplane! at lunch today

1 Like

Dropped some acid and threw some shapes

Yeah, I think I’d broadly agree with you here Marcus, I think babies are great also though. I think the bit before they start walking around and that is one of the most fun bits and I like it when they’re taking on loads of nutrients but not moving around so they get all chubby and adorable.

2 Likes

I like it when babies put their entire hands in their mouths sometimes

7 Likes

I think they’re neat

1 Like

Yeah, me too

1 Like

My babies are not babies anymore :frowning:

kind of miss those days - but then I remember how hard it can be and I’m glad / sure its not something I want to do again.

Weird to think that my next significant baby interactions will most likely be with grandkids

5 Likes

They’re quite good but I couldn’t possibly raise a whole one.