You can’t kid a kidder.

BABY GOATS ARE CALLED KIDS

1 Like

Baby goats are called ‘kids’

Run away with me

1 Like

@moderators please lock this thread

6 Likes

If anyone would like some insight as to my creative process here. My first spark was a thread titled “Do you have kids?” and then I would allow conversation to flow a little bit about human children before pulling the rug a little bit and posting “No, I meant baby goats” - Would probably have been about 16 or so replies that nobody would have enjoyed. I didn’t want to dismiss it completely outright though so just went for a more streamlined approach.

5 Likes

11 Likes

that’s nice to see

2 Likes

No - it’s a fucking goat!

5 Likes

You could still do the inverse of this

Whats your favourite Robbie Williams song?

Really like the duet he did with Kylie, ‘Baby Goats’

1 Like

Could you expand on this a little more, please?

Goats in trees!

2 Likes

After some people post things about goats, change the thread title to being about kids and the description to be about people’s children, thus making the people who have posted about goats look like utter pieces of shit.

Also, this back and forth we’re having here can be edited so it looks like we’re the only ones outraged by this thread violation

Ah right, yeah. I tried something like that in the past and got burned so I won’t be taking that approach any time soon

Isn’t that the whole thing you said you were going to do here?

I remember that thread, by the way, certain threads really stick in your memory sometimes. It was about a New York accent or something?

have you clicked on any of the related searches yet?