Babybel

Thought this deserved its own thread

• I knew you could get a big Babybel and the ones in a net were ‘mini’
  • I did not know this

0 voters

Babybels are great aren’t they. Pretty much the perfect snack/picnic food.

Where do you think the Babies come from?!

My friend got addicted to babybels and ruined two sets of white sheets cause she fell asleep with loads of the wax in her bed and her body heat melted it

11 Likes

‘Friend’

3 Likes

Bel

Well there’s no need for that

3 Likes

As if I’m the type of person to have white sheets

1 Like

Wish you’d posted this about an hour ago before I went shopping. Fancy a mini babybel now.

2 Likes

More importantly, where the heck can I get one of these giant Babybels?

• I always sing a rendition of the song Barbara Ann by The Beach Boys where “Barbara Ann” is replaced by the word “Babybel” when eating a babybel
  • I often sing a rendition of the song Barbara Ann by The Beach Boys where “Barbara Ann” is replaced by the word “Babybel” when eating a babybel
  • I sometimes sing a rendition of the song Barbara Ann by The Beach Boys where “Barbara Ann” is replaced by the word “Babybel” when eating a babybel
  • I rarely sing a rendition of the song Barbara Ann by The Beach Boys where “Barbara Ann” is replaced by the word “Babybel” when eating a babybel
  • I have never sung a rendition of the song Barbara Ann by The Beach Boys where “Barbara Ann” is replaced by the word “Babybel” when eating a babybel

0 voters

Babybels are the perfect pocket cheese

3 Likes

What type of cheese is “bel”? Edam?

Yeah them and that smoked cheese in a orange tube are top of the pile for pocket cheese.

2 Likes
  • Eat them unwrapped (plastic) and peeled (wax)
  • Eat them unwrapped (plastic) and unpeeled (wax)
  • Eat them wrapped (plastic) and unpeeled (wax)
  • Peel the wax off but put the plastic back on before eating

0 voters

Never had one

OK that’s all very nice and on-brand but did you know about the big and small versions?

I’d be tempted to call bullshit on this but I did once date a man who’d never had a cheese string

Never had that either

Yeah cause I once worked at Morrisons and on Sunday (10am-4pm) I worked on the prepackaged cheese aisle.

Fridays was butters and juice

3 Likes

Put it on your to do list imo