Back in the GMT Evening Thread

bloody hell, two threads.

@moderators

3 Likes

WHY ALWAYS ME?

2 Likes

Got a haul of dark, winter beers for the evening (Titanic plum porter, Wild Beer Millionaire, Wiper and True Milk Shake, Westmalle dubble and Thornbridge Cocoa Wonderland). Spiced sweet potato and butternut squash soup and bread rolls for tea. Off tomorrow, wahey!

6 Likes

ye gods my poll is ruined

1 Like

Frozen feast for din dins

Fucking shattered so going to wait for the washing to finish and then go to bed

Good

1 Like

I’ve merged it but I think I’ve lost the poll results in doing so.

There’s always something when I close / merge a thread. Should really leave everything alone.

Spent today doing mostly burglary related admin.

Looooooong train ride back to London tonight. 2hrs in, 2hrs 40 to go. Can’t tell you how much I’m waiting for these to be a thing of the past :sleeping:

Sounds lovely :yum:

1 Like

I had a good productive day at work for a change. Managed to fix a bug with a database that’s been there for two years and needed a manual fix every month as I never had time to fix it properly and other fixes crashed.

Initial testing looks good this time. Such a relief.

2 Likes

xylo has influenced me into watching the new series of narcos so I’m going to do that and eat some pasta.

Just got back from work 20 mins ago and am now in the bath with a glass of wine.

Making a chicken thing with mash once I’m out.

I maded some Spag Bol and am now on my bed chilling. Bath, reading, bed. Nothing more, nothing less.

1 Like

Can’t believe I wasted 5 seconds answering that.

1 Like

Just had my falfafel.

Need to have a flick through some work stuff to help someone tomorrow.

Then I’ll read. Dunno whether to have a gin.

How many are you down from? I had a holiday where I actually ended up mainly in hospital m/unwell recently and came back to over 1500 and I’m still trying to get through them all. :confused:

Out to play footy tonight. Work is going off though to imagine I’ll be doing a late one thanks to US colleagues

I worked myself up into an anxiety stupor over a conversation I had to have with someone this evening that I had prepared myself for the total worst case scenarios and it was the polar opposite and really nice and positive so now I feel fucking stupid!

Also my gym class was cancelled when I was 2 mins round the corner from it so now I’m going to another gym

Boring