Back in the GMT Evening Thread

Evening! Did a quick hour on the bike, then put our Christmas wreath on the front door, bought a few presents and now slowly frying some purple sprouting broccoli, roasting some potato rosti and gonna fry some sea bass in 10 :blush:

1 Like

The king of fish

2 Likes

Yeah, I don’t think I could be doing with that without a fair amount of swearing.

Can you have a gin now?

1 Like

That skin crisps up so well :kissing_smiling_eyes::ok_hand:

3 Likes

Got some lidl dark chocolate brandy barrels, maybe a bit too brandy-y

Sorry to stink up the thread with driving chat again, but:

Is it worth booking a test even though you’re not massively confident you’ll pass, just for practice? I had a class today that involved all the elements (parallel parking, dual carriageway, hill starts) and my instructor said I’d have passed if this was my test.

Aye man go for it. If your instructor’s telling you that I’d strike while the iron’s hot.

5 Likes

Just seems awfully soon (this is my fourth lesson) and I was surprised at how much everything clicked today to the point that I asked the instructor whether she was controlling the pedal inputs (she wasn’t)

The Council’s served everyone on the street with a legal notice threatening prosecution if the rubbish isn’t put out properly. Given I’m meticulous (if not anal) about putting out the right rubbish in the right bags on the right days, I’m properly irked by this.

Evening all!

I’ve had a decent day at work and had some proper proud teacher moments at some stuff my Higher class did this morning. Also scored five goals at football.

5 Likes

Hello everyone!

Just got home from work, where I sorted out a Secret Santa thing for my small department. I’m going to cook a pasta bake of some sort, which will include some cheese and chili soy dogs I bought earlier. Job interview on Weds morning, so going to prepare for that tomorrow!

I had some harissa roast salmon :+1:

1 Like

I went to a networking event and was slightly less awkward than usual, but still incredibly awkward obviously

Need to find a way of using ideas my gimmick

Instead of just that thing that means I probably won’t sleep easily cause I’ll be thinking how much of a bellend I am

Though that also factors in

Huh?

Give me one good reason why I shouldn’t buy this poster of David Lynch and put it on my bedroom wall.

You could buy that Paul Ross pic instead?

3 Likes

Maybe :cocktail::cocktail:

1 Like

:crossed_fingers::crossed_fingers::crossed_fingers:

Bro just came over to supposedly see me after me being away for months but just talked about him and his kids for half an hour and asked me one thing before he left. And him, my dad and uncle are going to the football at the weekend and I haven’t been invited. Totally irked.

Arguing with my friend about a dog meme, 2018.

1 Like

No idea why this was a response to me!
No idea whatsoever.