Back Once Again for the Sunday Dinner Thread

HELLO FRIENDS
It is Sunday
A day for feasting.
What shall you be feasting upon?

@avery has just gone to put some Greggs sausage rolls in the oven for breakfast. I am very, very hungry.
I think we’re having spaghetti and meatballs for dinner. Typing spaghetti has given me a powerful craving for garlic bread.

Please show and tell.
:stuffed_flatbread::shallow_pan_of_food::bento::hotdog::green_salad::taco::curry::sandwich::ramen::hamburger::spaghetti::pizza::stew::burrito::takeout_box::moon_cake::fries:

Think it’ll be a father’s day Indian with the inlaws. But I have had curry lust before that has not been indulged, so I’m not getting myself into a lather quite yet.

2 Likes

Absolutely ordering in today. Will it be :pizza::pizza::pizza:, will it be :taco::taco::taco:, will it be :hamburger::hamburger::hamburger:??? Very exciting

2 Likes

Massive fucking pub roast

(Matt Bellamy: the carbohydrate years)

2 Likes

You’ve reminded me to put he chickpeas to soak. Ta.

Curry, I think.

1 Like

Had big dinners Friday and Saturday night so think I’ll have to go boring today.

1 Like

Pasta for me. With some sorta sauce. Cba.

1 Like

Toast now
Roast later
:potato::carrot::broccoli:

1 Like

I’m off out for pie shortly. In the meantime made the baby gnocchi, peas, tomato and pesto. Pretty jealous.

6 Likes

What you roasting?

1 Like

Keep us informed of the latest developments please.

1 Like

Think we might actually be making a lasagne

Is roast potatoes on their own/with gravy in pubs a thing?

I ask Coz I’d literally never seen it before and then have seen it twice in one weekend

I mean in fairness it’s delish

Packed Lunch/Bento making: the aftermath.

3 Likes

Linda Macs sausages tbh, no fuss

1 Like

I requested this book for my birthday years ago but I’ve been too lazy to get on and try some of the recipes. Love just flicking through it though.

Wait, which book? There’s one in Mandarin and the other was only published this month.

The Nags Head in Reading puts out plate fulls of leftover ones on the bar at 4pm every sunday, well if they’re serving roasts. Really good roasties too.

2 Likes

Forgot to post the picture didn’t I :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

3 Likes

Really want roasties now. Just a big f off plate of them

1 Like