Back to work Tuesday

2 Likes

Ban request

This is bad.

oh no :frowning:

PLAN: I’m going to clear my inbox, make a nice to-do list for the week, then not do any of it.

1 Like

“Sorry for the delay in this, but please go ahead and do this enormous piece of work you proposed several months ago, by the end of next week. Signed, Big Boss”

It’s not even 9 o’clock yet and I’m done.

1 Like

For whatever reason I couldn’t get to sleep until 4am so I’m now late for work. Where do I sign up to start blaming it all on 2017?

Still in bed. Shouldn’t be but can’t get up. This is awful.

thank the good lord for this frasier double bill

1 Like

FUCK OFF

7 Likes

The irony is that, if the shepherd didn’t herd the sheep… ohnevermind

Turns out I’m the only person from my team in today. It’s all coming up @Aggpass

1 Like

If the shepherd never herd the sheep how would he know that they baaa
Makes me think the shepherd would be dangerously underqualified for the job

Can’t even count the number of levels on which that mug doesn’t work. It might actually be the least funny thing I’ve ever seen.

My opinion is in no way being coloured by the awful mood I’m in.

Or the sheep would be left unattended and at the mercy of the elements / savage animals. Did this person never go to Sunday School?

And @epimer - I must admit that your indignation has tickled me.

Doesn’t even rhyme, for one

3 Likes

Also isn’t a pun.

I am not back at work. I don’t start a new work contract until the 27th of Jan. I am bored and being careful with my money.

Instead I am stuck at my dad’s house today, because of fucking Southern Trains. All my stuff is packed away in boxes, as I’m leaving the country between Jan and April, and I’ve been alternating spending time with parents (way too much time with them) and friends until I go abroad. Was supposed to go to my mum’s for a week today, but I can’t actually get there, so will have to go tomorrow.

Would’ve been better if it were a bottle of milk and the phrase were ‘What is love, baby don’t curd me’

would it?