Bad dates

For some reason I’m imagining this as a scene from Toast Of London in my head.

1 Like

Totally misunderstood this: assumed you were in a very large pub with a highly-polished floor

7 Likes

That would have been an improvement!

Wasn’t my own date but I was in the queue to buy tickets in the cinema when my cousin joined the line behind me with a girl. He said hi and asked me what I was seeing, then he turned to the girl and said “oh sorry, this is my cousin” and then he turned to me and said “and this issssss… sorry what’s your name again?” She slapped him on the arm and went “SERIOUSLY?! THIS IS OUR THIRD DATE!!!” Surprisingly she still went into the screening with him after that

4 Likes

Did they see memento?

3 Likes

I was a bit nervous. Spilt my drink on both of us, burnt a passing waitress with my cigarette and then walked into a lamppost whilst chatting to her on the way to the bus stop

2 Likes

INDIANA JONES MONKEY

2 Likes

3 Likes

Met date at the pub. She didn’t look me in the eye once and went home after 45 minutes.

I once went on a date and found out she was 18 about an hour in. She looked a lot older and presumably I looked a bit younger than I was (I was 26 at the time which for me was too much of an age gap). Can still remember her saying “but I’m 19 in a few months” whilst in my head I was trying to come to terms with the fact I was on a date with a fresher.