🥯 Bagels 🥯

Just very average aren’t they? Not terrible, obviously, but never gonna win any prizes. Very nice with bacon & Philly though I will say. I reckon you lot fucking love bagels.

3 Likes

Tasty, but messier than they should be.

1 Like

The best bread product. No, I will not be taking questions at this time.

5 Likes

Never had one, always assumed they were more of an American thing

Proper bagels are delicious. Not much better than a fresh bagel with melted butter

1 Like

Lovely when done right. Pass by here infrequently enough to always get a beigel or two when I go past. salt beef and/or smoked salmon and cream cheese.

23 Likes

these are fucking amazing - bacon, some kind of salad layer, some kind of hot sauce… bosh

6 Likes

Excellent bread stuff. Big big fan

1 Like

Non-pre-sliced ones in supermarkets. Why tf do they sell them

I’m dead into them. Hummus and rocket, forget about it. Couple of olives, unreal.

7 Likes

Not enough onion bagels available for my liking.

Have to do my whole online grocery shop at rubbish old sainsburys just because they have onion bagels.

1 Like

Perhaps controversially when at home I prefer a bagel thin.

They are just great IMO. Occasionally enjoy a cinnamon and raisin one for a weekend breakfast.

1 Like

Making bagels at home is deeply satisfying

1 Like

best thing about london, this place

1 Like

Oh actually, salt beef, emmenthal, pickles and mustard is good on a bagel. Maybe I really like bagels actually, what am I like?!?

4 Likes

what do you do about the big hole in the middle?

Leave it alone, it’s not edible.

10 Likes

if you put cheese on it it’s gonna melt through the hole

Makes it messy and messy foods are the best, that’s just science.

3 Likes

When I lived right on Brick Lane having the 2 24-hr bagel shops were havoc on my diet. Was always a Beigel Shop stan, but the 4am giant samosa, bagel, cup of builders tea combo kept me going.

7 Likes