BAGSs

51DJ4Qm2TuL

Really handy tbh

3 Likes

that’s alright actually

#penge

it’s very nice but a bit too many zips

I’m a crumpler whore when it comes to bags.

Small messenger:

Bigger messenger:

Travel backpack:

Fuck, I was cycling behind this boy for about 10 minutes the other day, admiring his rucksack. Couldn’t work up the courage to ask where he got it from. It was one of those ones That’s one compartment, where the top is rolled down and secured with a clip. A slightly synthetic material. No branding. Like that bright orange one @plasticniki posted, but a little more sleek. Any suggestions anyone?

Got a gold hand luggage sized suitcase for working away solely because I think it’s funny to wheel in a gold bag

1 Like

Ortlieb do a small version with less branding?

Can’t find an orange one though.

There’s this?

1 Like

Fucking fucking fuck.

8 Likes

Oh this one was a nice silvery grey. I really should have asked!

have you already ordered a new one?

Yes, well I’ve got the appointment booked and had this one invalidated.

Basically this is now just a trophy of my own inadequecy. This mistake has cost me approx £500.

1 Like

Look on the bright side you can now sell this on to some crims for :pound:

3 Likes

This is my bag. Czech army surplus. I used it as a schoolbag from the age of twelve onwards and I still use it as an all purpose bag. Really need to replace it but I can’t find one like it.

unlucky

2 Likes

I was trying to be nice. The alternative would’ve been to post : :joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:

6 Likes

on the bright side someone hasn’t nabbed it and used it to forge your identity

1 Like

what is the last one please

SEE, there’s always a silver lining

2 Likes