BAGSs

“I am sitting here and not helping or moving out of the way”

“Why are things hitting me on the head?”

1 Like

so i’m meant to personally assist every prick trying to get on the plane now?

1 Like

so why literally every time you get on a place these days are there people kicking off because their within regulation sized bags are having to go in the hold?

have you been on a plane mate

2 Likes

Because they don’t bother enforcing the sizes and people shouldn’t be at the back of the queue if they don’t want to risk it

1 Like

it happens literally every time you go on a budget short haul flight. that’s why i’m talking about the elevated sense of entitlement. you’ve got a big bag. yeah, it just about fits in the cabin but that doesn’t mean you should put it there. the last few times i’ve flown i’ve seen people shouting and swearing at the poor airline staff because they couldn’t put their precious bags in the cabin because it was already full.

2 Likes

Come on a thread about bags asking a question about laptop bags and get all this. Fuck this place, so childish

2 Likes

:smiley:

Going to retitle this thread BEEVEs

4 Likes

u wot

love a cabin bag beeve. another hill i’d die on.

2 Likes

i don’t know how many times i need to say just because you’re allowed to doesn’t make it okay

Allowance should be (max) a regular rucksack and a plastic bag of items you have purchased at the airport (toblerones, aftershave, 2x Evian + telegraph).

NEXT

4 Likes

those exact items too

1 Like

I once got on a flight and the woman in the seat next to me had a massive handbag at her own feet and also a decent sized suitcase that she’d shoved under the seat in front of MINE

There must be a point where you’re thinking “this is a lot of stuff I’m carrying on here, bit ridiculous isn’t it?” I find it a bit annoying that airlines don’t enforce it better.

Even little things like waiting for a good few minutes for someone to finish trying endlessly to squeeze their massive bag into a tiny space in the overhead before you can get past them and get to your seat is pretty irksome

If it’s something you’d put in the luggage hold of a coach rather than carrying it on, then you should probably shouldn’t be carrying it onto a plane

3 Likes

There’s no overheads on a coach

Well yeah. That’s how an airport works so fuck em.

4 Likes

It’s not gonna make the plane take off any faster

1 Like

I just want to sit down.

Depends on the coach doesn’t it