Bagsy starting the evening thread

Bagsy. Good word. Beats the hell out of shotgun.

Wassup muthafuckas? Just about to make dinner after a unusually productive day but now I want a takeaway. For some reason whenever I get things done or otherwise do something which makes me feel pleased with myself I immediately want to do something irresponsible. Oh man that’s wassup

Alright Smee? I’m the same, if I do any kind of exercise I’ll immediately assume I can eat 4 eclairs for dinner.

Speaking of, gonna whip up some kind of ginger and soy salmon noodle dish in a bit. Gonna watch The Neon Demon and then Hitchcock/Truffaut tonight.

That dinner sounds brilliant but I’ve no idea what the next bit means.

We just started :house: of :black_joker: might watch episode 3 tonight

Couple of :film_strip:s.

Hi bagsy and etc

I started two good threads today and posted in the who the fuck are you thread and didnt really get any responses :cry:

i just ate some dinner it was corn on the cob (super disappointing), wheat germ bread with ratatouille (really good) and some vegan chocolate truffles (incredible) that i made earlier. listening to the claudia o’doherty and lauren lapkus catfish podcast where they do amazing fake kissing noises :kissing_heart::grin:::revolving_hearts:

^ladder enthusiast

There’s a cringey poem of sorts advert on commercial radio atm. It start “The life of a van driver, full of surprises. The life of a van driver, no compromises.” and then some other stuff. I believe the advert is for toyota. Perhaps you have heard it? How would you describe the life of a van driver in a jaunty poem?

Was gonna correct you on the weird eyes thing but thought again. Oh well here it is you have nice eyes :eyes:

Only had began truffles once. Gave one to a toddler who was clearly expecting something like those Lindt balls and his reaction was classic

Sky in Oxford is starting to look very ominous, fingers crossed for a big :cloud_with_lightning_and_rain::umbrella:️:cloud_with_lightning_and_rain:

Awww, my neighbour’s partner (from last night) just came over to say thanks for looking out for them :slight_smile: I apologised profusely for having overreacted.

it’s bloody hot this evening! might have to go for a walk and get an ice cream in a bit.

Hello, just ate some green curry. Dont know what to do with the rest of the eve tbh.

I got biblically DRENCHED on my way home. Pretty fun. I had a booze to take the edge off and have now treated myself to a shower and pjs and also some sour cream Tucs, because Sophia ate all the salt and black pepper crackers.

*rotten

anyone just see krishnan guru murthy crack up at his own joke on c4? was good.

I’ll work on it

It is hot isn’t it. Had to strip when I got up the three flights of stairs to our flat

Learn to play some card games

No thank you

Epimer ^this’d this post