Baked beans

2 Likes

Spoil m’ groil, boyo!

1 Like

They’s clearly not baked beans now, is they

Very small amount of oil, add cumin and chili, add half an onion and at least one piece of bacon, then add beans.

Serve on toast, or fried bread if you’re an animal, cheese on top if you like.

2 Likes

Get in a bath of them for charity/attention

5 Likes

Beans, beans, the music fruit, the more you eat, shit my face.

7 Likes

Beans in the morning, baked beans for tea, missed out my lunch, whole can for me.

4 Likes

Fret ye not 'bout these beans that I got, I’m still, I’m still stirring my pot.

6 Likes

It’s because I tend to, for the most part, at least, cook beans in a pot. Pot being another name for pan.

1 Like

This is really high quality posting.

4 Likes

I call them jacket beans

2 Likes

Boil em
Bake em
Put em in a tin

2 Likes

I don’t like them much and will ask for a fry without them BUT I’ll eat them if they’re there like I’m not gonna cause a fuss. They’re best cold straight from the can imo

Spaghetti Hoops are better

3 Likes

Thanks for the appreciation. I know for a fact that you are a fan of well cooked beans, and offer my full respect to you as a result.

1 Like

Once upon a time i had some beans on toast, I realised that was how I liked beans the most, maybe I’m oversharing, but I like to boast, and that’s what I’ve done here in this post.

3 Likes

COMPLETELY different things and only an chump would compare them.

3 Likes

When?

1 Like

Theyre in tomato sauce and they come in a can, it’s hardly baked cheese and chalk rings is it you twat

1 Like

Sardines come in a can in tomato sauce, are they like beans? No, they’re not. One birthday and you think you’re Mr fucking Cookery.

1 Like

Beans are just so much more insightful when they get baked.