Bamboozled about this Spareroom advert

too busy luxuriating in my 8 bedroom mansion @ £200 p/m

5 Likes

(optional)

For a 30 day month and averaging 1.5 poos per day (PPD), you’re looking at a cost per poo (CPP) of around 36.666 (repeating, of course) pence.

Assuming 10 sheets per poo (SPP) and 200 sheets per roll (SPR), you’re looking at 20 poos per roll (PPR), or about 13 days per roll (DPR).

A reference toilet roll (RTR) is £0.21 per 100 sheets,* which, using the same SPP value above gives us a CPP of a little over 2 pence.

So they’re trying to charge an 18-fold markup on pooing.

*source: https://www.tesco.com/groceries/en-GB/products/293879237

6 Likes

Also, interest only? How much is that fucking house worth? Woaaaahh

@daggers please send this to the person advertising the room

1 Like

You are great

3 Likes

you’re not factoring in overheads. This is worthless

I’ve got actual work to do for fucks sake what’s wrong with me

2 Likes

I just do mine sitting down

3 Likes

I go and turn on all the kitchen gadgets and start the car engine before entering the toilet

Or upper deckers

1 Like

As of September 2015 Donohoe works for a Brighton-based company as a software developer.[7] At this time, it is unclear as to whether or not Donohue is earning 22 grand or more.

7 Likes

The saddest thing is that someone is going to rent this place out and probably quite soon

You’re a property guardian, then?

I highly doubt anyone is foolish enough to fall for this, unless they are absolutely desperate… but then again, why not a room by yourself for that price?

Obviously depends on the property, but that’s a lot of money. There are three bed flats around us (zone two) for £500k.

4 Likes

Uh-oh (I also haven’t sent this to any news outlets I was just trying to scare him)

Really pleased you view us as colleagues tbh.

14 Likes

Yeah, median house prices in the borough seem to be around the £650K mark for a three bed.