Bamnan's Thread of Wonder

Fuck me I hope your stones get tipped on your car!

1 Like

I guess we should try to understand that people interpret the forums differently and use them for different things. Some people have been quite outspoken about how they hate threads being serious, others equally so about being allowed to discuss issues broadly.

So far the only consensus we really seem to have is that SSP threads should be respected as such

If we all agreed with each other all the time then this site would all be rubbish. I often disagree with you Bam, but surely the point is that we’re able to have these discussions as part of threads without anyone being made to feel stupid or invalid.

it so obviously is trolling but people enjoy it so whatever

it’s annoying when you want to read stuff about politics in a politics thread and it’s just 1,000 posts of shite but as pointed out its not like it wouldn’t just be full of shit simpsons memes anyway so who cares I guess.

Came to the thread expecting exquisite MS paint drawings of distant galaxies, scientific curios and unusual animals.

7 Likes

The knee stuff > bamnan questions >>>>>>>>>> twitter posts from ldn bellend (of. any political persuasion) >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> simpsons memes

3 Likes