Bam's big pic is here!

The shadowing on @andyvine’s shirt!

2 Likes

going to upload and link to a high quality bmp if anyone really wants to download a 250mb file haha

2 Likes

or do any of you tech savvy folks know if there’s something between this and a crummy jpg?

too kind :blush:

My favourite bit is because I don’t go in the selfies thread there are some people here whose genders I didn’t know/assumed and got spectacularly wrong haha.

1 Like

feel really honoured that for many people my drawing is the first pic of @Witches they are aware of haha

6 Likes

The elusive witches, captured forever in bams big pic :slight_smile: Like a rare Pokemon.

6 Likes

You’ve made me look so much better than I normally do too :smiley: THANKS BAM.

that’s not true at all! You look great as far as I can tell from one picture and a mouldy pumpkin :slight_smile:

1 Like

PNG is probably best for this actually - so long as it uses the 32-bit format and not the 8-bit one. Not sure which Paint actually uses.

1 Like

Weird 90s supergroup

2 Likes

ok I’ve uploaded a PNG think this will be better quality for zooming in etc

https://we.tl/2MsDSLHovy

should work?

This is amazing. Why didn’t I look in the thread to get one of these! Well done bammers

1 Like

you can join in the encore :slight_smile:

1 Like

I’ve now been able to look at this on a much better screen and the quality is soooo good! New favourite is @iamwiggy !

3 Likes

bam this is legit fucking amazing

1 Like

aww naaaah but thank you for your kind words :slight_smile:

Not got much to add that hasn’t been said in here already - but, yeah, these are wonderful! :heart:

3 Likes

This is amazing. You’re one seriously talented person @Bamnan

2 Likes