Bam's big pic is here!

That is absolutely fucking brilliant!

1 Like

oh wow that looks amazing! :smiley:

wow something I drew is on a real thing, this has really made my day :D:D

4 Likes

And will be on my family’s Christmas tree every Christmas from here on out! :smiley: :smiley:

2 Likes

I’m very humbled, hope it brings you and your family good fortune!

2 Likes

My heart is melting you two!

2 Likes

told my mum that a drawing I did was on a bauble in Norway, she was dead proud!

23 Likes

And so she should be Bam! I know you’ve wondered a lot about your place in the world, but whatever it ends up being, know you’ve brought a lot of joy this year to a load of indie idiots :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I love my fellow indie idiots dearly :slight_smile: x

5 Likes

Amazing! :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

2 Likes

oh my god!!! i’m so gutted i missed this! merry christmas bam :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Thank you! And a merry Christmas to you too of course x

Only just noticed the sterling work from whoever :thinking: :smiley: has all the joke accounts

1 Like

hah! great attention to detail, I had no idea

Every one of them deserved :slight_smile:

2 Likes

OMG, this just goes to show that I don’t even bother to look at sticky threads! This is incredible, just actually beyond incredible. Your style is intoxicating, I love it. I’m so gutted I missed out on the big pic! Would defo commission you to do one of me/ t’baybeh/ trainboy. :blush::heart_eyes::slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

oh bless your heart that’s so kind of you :slight_smile:

Yeah hit me up if you want anything commissioned, I feel like I’m still growing and getting better, for instance here’s my most recent wikipaint one from https://www.instagram.com/wikipaint/

I find it really hard to sell/promote myself but I’m getting older now and I need to do something with my life so apologies for trying but yeah :slight_smile:

14 Likes

wow

i mean it’s logical that you’d get better as you do more of something but seriously, you were so good to start with and yet the most recent ones are actually noticeably of an even higher standard

incredible

1 Like

You’re a talented guy Bam. Don’t underestimate yourself

6 Likes

indeed

there we go, even better

4 Likes

Aw thanks man, it was fun looking back at the first few I posted, looked like a kid had drawn them, funny to think that was 3 months ago.