Bam's big picture!

Ok so I’m thinking about drawing some DiS folk and making like a really big collage out of it for a desktop background or just as a cool thing to do.

Actually I already started it today but just realised it’s probably/definitely not cool unless I get permission.

So far I’ve done @smee @rich-t @ericthefourth @profk @colon_closed_bracket @colossalhorse @he_2 & @83746725 (basically I’ve been working through the selfie thread). Can any of those great guys let me know if they would rather be removed?

Ok so now I’m going to do a poll for those of you who have posted selfies:

• I would like to be included in BAM’S BIG PICTURE
  • Please do not include me in BAM’S BIG PICTURE

0 voters

probably be done in I dunno a month or something depending on how many people want to be included.

Quick fix the poll!

damn what an idiot

MODS!

Just redo it!

Me please if you can handle the mane

I would be honoured to be part of this btw

SORRY EVERYONE I’M AN IDIOT, PLEASE USE THIS ONE

• I would like to be included in BAM’S BIG PICTURE
  • Please do not include me in BAM’S BIG PICTURE

0 voters

Count me in Bam! Great idea!

You and Eric are both in dire need of a proper brexit cut.

I’ll look forward to the challenge :slight_smile: / apologise in advance

ain’t gonna lie the one I’ve done of you is definitely the best thing I’ve ever drawn

Just please use a pic where I look really cool or if you can’t find one just give me a really big wang

think you might be wearing a bowler hat so…

No probs with this man. Draw on.

I would love to be part of this but have not yet posted a selfie in the selfie thread. I will do so in the next one…

I’m going to start cutting my own hair bit by bit this week

DISCLAIMER: I will be trying my best to make you all look as great and also accurate as possible but due to wonky hands sometimes and no formal art skills some of you might end up less beautiful than I intend. I apologise for that!

do NOT draw attention to my bald patch if possible

:smiley: there must be one of you with a hat on right? :wink: