BAM'S SCOTTISH FOOD ADVENTURE! 🥞🥞🥞🍰🍰🥘🥘🥫🥫

really cheap, fairly strong but it also has more caffeine than red bull so it gets you dancin’

sounds great and terrible!

I went into 6 different off licences to get the Buckfast ‘Er, excuse me, you don’t happen to sell Buckfast miniatures do you, it’s er, for a joke present’.

Also, Alba bakeries is the Lidl brand - I went there because they have the best pineapple cakes.

I keep getting told that they’re not like they used to be. An older Scottish mate of mine says that they should look like sombreros, instead of a small bump of filling.

ahaha amazing! Thought alba was some kinda high class artisinal thing :smiley:

Very true. Lidl have some of the highest peaks hence why I went there. Greggs do the best ones but they’re about a pound a go.

@Bamnan definitely not!

btw you have to cook tattie scones

With a baked beanless fry up

did I get tattie scones?

Tunnock’s Caramel Logs are the BEST.

This is lovely bammers and laelfy! :smile:

And you’re spot on with how you pronounce scone bamnan, don’t listen to these heathens

this is so great. nice one @laelfy and @Bamnan

bam’s got such a great voice as well! :hearts:

cheers chuck!

How would it be pronounced in your cockney accent?

This is excellent!! Bam!! You’re a joy to watch!!!

When are you going to rate them??

aw cheers mate! Was worried I’d come across a bit goofy but oh well. Poo-pants, I say to you poo-pants!

will try something and post a vid this evening I think. Probably going out for a coffee this afternoon

Scottish diet, isn’t it?

Well the fatty stuff wouldn’t have survived in the post…

looking forward to those haggis crisps I must say, never had haggis so I’m assuming it’s a 100% accurate recreation of the flavour.