Banal? Banal

My hair feels like it has grown loads overnight

Hmm, I was told the numbness in my elbows was due to bad posture leading to a compression of discs in my neck that were trapping the nerves that lead to my elbows. Have you seen a doctor about this yet?

no, cos they’ll surely say i need to go and get a bike fit (which i’ve already had, and they’re very £££)

Should I?

• Cycle home (45 mins), pick up the car, drive down to gym class (20mins or so), go to the class, drive home
  • Leave bike at work, go gym class, get picked up after
  • Cycle to gym class, go get on the train with my bike after (I don’t have a front light)

0 voters

No they’ll probably refer you to a physio, like they did with me. Nerve damage can be permanent…

hmm. it only happens on super long rides (so after LEJOG though it wasn’t very bad and came back after a couple of months, and after a 600)

:thinking:

I’ve just come off a two hour call where I had to do basically all of the talking and I’m so fucking sick of the sound of my own voice. Those poor fuckers on the other end of the line.

Yeah but you do super long rides a lot…

I only envisage doing something like that once or twice a year. Won’t do anything very long until next year now (doesn’t happen on 200s or 300s) which is why I’m a bit loathe to go to a doctor, plus I have a hunch that my handlebars might be slightly too wide, which will be rectified when I get a new bike in a few weeks.

I’m opting for the Bike Queen @plasticniki Option

1 Like

:pray:

can someone change my title or whatever it is to “Bike Queen”

3 Likes

What’s the best supermarket pizza? I’m having pizza tonight.

Do you want an actual pizza or a pile of grease that will make you hate yourself? If it’s the latter, you can’t beat those Chicago Town sauce crust things.

This is a recommendation btw.

1 Like

Oh it’s definitely the latter. Will check it out.

Alternatively the Goodfellas takeaway one is a good shout.

I’ll see what’s on offer at Sainsbury’s. I bet Waitrose do some nice ones but I can imagine they’d cost about a tenner each, which would only add to the self-loathing I’m already signing up for by having pizza for dinner.

Sorry, no idea about those. I’m only good for info on things that are to pizza what Ben and Jerry’s is to gelato.

Coop irresistible ones for a fiver are good

I actually don’t think there’s a co-op anywhere near me!

A regular post pub YouTube fav at our gaff.

1 Like