Banal Chat Thursday

Alright folks?

The ridiculously tall trees near my flat are doing their annual seed spreading and they are shedding lots of white candy floss like things into the air. It kinda looks like it’s snowing outside :+1:

The BBC are warning about mega apocalypse thunderstorms in the south starting at 4pm which I’m very excited about because I missed last weeks.

Chat your banal stuff here vvvvvvv

Hiya leapfrog :wave:

Pub in about 16 minutes
Then off for something to eat

• Thai
  • Korean

0 voters

Edit: let the name stand :laughing:

45 minutes to go and then sludge beers in my favourite boozer and then burgers later on.

Both pretty good choices, I’m sure you’ll enjoy whichever one you go for :+1:

What’s a sludge beer?

Anything that falls beyond the remit of lager.

2 Likes

Could murder a bibimbap rn m9.

Yeah, it’s not my decision but I’d be happy with either. Think it’s a new Korean place …

Always need about 8 of them. So tasty

1 Like

Do they have bao? Get that.

1 Like

Hiya laelfy :wave:

Booked a blood giving appointment :vampire:

Got a lot of food in at the moment, it’s all stonkingly unhealthy tho. Pizza tonight :pizza:

3 Likes

That’s fine you need to feed yourself up before/after giving blood.

Why yes… this is an excellent excuse :smiley:

wish I had stuff to talk about feel like I’ve totally run out of things to say

Didn’t realise when I moved to south London that Merton is a massive Korean area, much like Hoxton and Vietnamese:

Go do something then you’ll have something to talk about.

1 Like

harsh but fair

For some reason this popped up in my head
Ain’t talkin about bao

Kinda how it works bam

2 Likes

Hello,

Just got back in from a fire drill. Our assembly point is a 20 minute walk from the office. Well, it’s a 3 minute walk, as the frog hops, it’s just that our safe walking route from our exit takes us all over the place and takes 20 minutes. Still, sun was out, nice and warm.

I’ve just told my staff that they have to stay behind for 45 minutes to make up the time. chortlebantz