Banal Chat Thursday

I really want this mug :smiley:

Image result for hornsea october mug

7 Likes

They don’t have bells on broomsticks in Harry Potter.

How dare you say his name in my presence.

catching up on marking and data, never felt so banal.

load of rain here but no thunder yet, supa muggy though…

Two different saison from brassie des tranches montages

I’m having a Mikkeller Wood Will Fall Down sour :yum: @Witches

1 Like

Girl at the bar is very moody :heart_eyes:

3 Likes

Ha at the bar baffled by 15 beers I asked the Batman if any were spurs… he suggested trying one of these.
Half a pint of each it is (225 is better than 18somethingor other)

Batman
Spurs=sours

3 Likes

Apocalypse rain has started :+1::+1::+1:
Need to go out in 20 min and my cars at the other end of the street. Noooooooooo

There’s a saison on the board here so will ask Batman for one next round :bat::+1:

1 Like

I want this

I have now booked too. Thanks for the reminder!

1 Like

just remembered I forgot to renew my passport - it’s expiring in june I think, and it’ll probably take 4-6 weeks to even get an appointment. stupid beaurocrats and their red tape!!!

There’s a haggis, black pudding and duck egg scotch egg on the menu here with my name on it I reckon.

2 Likes

inexplicably thought this was a cocktail for a second

1 Like

Would drink.

1 Like

I did mine about a month ago and it only took a couple of days. might be busier now though with summer holidays etc

You could always fast track?! Pretty fucking pricey right enough

oh yeah, I’m a foreigner and my ‘homeland’ requires you to go through a load of tedious rigmarole that most other countries don’t seem to bother with.

book an appointment for 2 months time using a shitty broken website that’s impossible to navigate, go to the embassy, sit around getting pissed off for hours waiting for your number to come up even though you have a set time for the appointment, wait for it to be processed for 6-8 weeks, etc