Banal dream thread

nobody likes hearing about other people’s dreams, but sometimes you just need to mention them

share your banal dreams here

last night i dreamt I met indie pop singer Frankie Cosmos (who’s music I don’t like) in Gamestation Woking (which shut down in 2010?). she was working there and putting stickers on OG Xbox cases. she was sound.

1 Like

I had a really horrible dream yesterday that I was on the London Eye and was watching people try and escape the Grenfell Tower Fire through a telescope. I find awful dreams seem to shake you up for the whole day.

I love hearing about people’s dreams.

1 Like

i dreamt i became a massive tory the other night cos i made a tory lady with her leaflets cry and felt sorry for her

M8s

You BECAME her!

?

sounds like a boring dream

2 Likes

Why aren’t we IRL friends?

1 Like

Still have great memories of my favourite ever dream. It centred around a deer who could talk and me teaching them to eat an apple.

1 Like

Last night I dreamt that I was locked in a weird eternal battle with Captain Jack Sparrow which culminated in him becoming some kind of higher being like Dr Manhattan from Watchmen and he forced me onto a bed with his mind powers where he was about to kill me but I made him remember when we were friends and the dream flashbacked to us having a nice time in a jungle.

4 Likes

Also had that thing where you leave the dream and start watching it on a TV, I tried talking but other people there shushed me and I was like “It’s only Pirates of the bloody Caribbean!”

2 Likes