Banal feat. poll

You can only have one of these categories of hot drink for the rest of your life. Which is it?

• Tea
  • Coffee
  • I don’t like hot drinks because I’m a weird baby person with an ugly face and a big butt and my butt smells and I like to kiss my own butt

0 voters

I’m going for tea even though a good cup of coffee is much better than a good cup of tea. It’s the versatility that’s tipped it. Forever is a long time.

1 Like

Tea because you’ve got so many more options.

I only really drink black coffee daily but tea, I drink earl grey AND a sleepy tea. And sometimes a fresh mint.

yeah same. I prefer coffee when it’s good but drink far, far more tea

2 Likes

I went with the last option, but tbh I do quite like a nice hot chocolate every now and then

That’s much worse.

are tea wankers in fact worse than coffee wankers? I drink huge amounts of tea, but I have never been even remotely tempted to make a ‘hobby’ of it

I dunno, it’s a nice change up from drinking squash

although I would like to try english, irish and scottish breakfast tea side by side one day

1 Like

the usual suspects have voted for coffee, and I can fucking guess which coffee malcolms haven’t voted yet.

I’m not sure I’ve ever heard of such a thing, outside of japan or something

Sorry, forgot the “lukewarm can of Stella” option for you.

1 Like

we’re on the same side, man!

1 Like

You can only have ‘generic’/‘common’ versions of one of the following for the rest of your life.

• Coffee
  • Beer
  • Film
  • Music

0 voters

By common I mean chart music or rom coms or Nescafé etc

I’m windmilling at everyone, need to liven this place up today.

1 Like

would vote for both coffee and beer if i could.

Literally only go to the cinema to see Star Wars films so I’m living this already.

1 Like

Hope you’re enjoying being in amongst all those Simpsons references, leafs.

Don’t drink beer, so that’s an easy one.

yeah? what did you think of the last jedi?