Banal for wednesday

you can have any one hot drink and one snack right now, what’ll it be?

just sat here playing final fantasy 7, heck of a day tbh.

probably one of those ridiculous coffee desert things

But hot, not frozen?

Cup of tea and an M&S chocolate flapjack bar please.

Just had a service meeting. Going home in an hour.

Actually, I guess that’s why you wrote “coffee desert.” Clever work, CTL :slight_smile:

Bit late in the day for coffee so I’ll take a vanilla chai twinings tea and the sort of chocolate flapjack you would find in a cornershop or petrol station.

Trying desperately to figure out how I can make this work on my mac. The internet tells me there’s ways.

I’ve just had an M&S iced and spiced bun as part of #WorldVeganDay, could go another cup of coffee rn.

… yes.

I’d like a hot chocolate (made with dark chocolate) and a bowl of pistachio nuts. #noholdingback

Pretty much the worst flappy Js on the planet

Those are phenomenal.

@GEOFF

So, so tasty. I’ve got one left :sweat:

I would like a really good black coffee, and a Costa cherry bakewell.

Obviously I couldn’t get them both in the same place.

a mate of mine plays it on his iphone (i think) with the buttons on the screen :grimacing:

I’m about a third of the way through a mug of tea, so if that could just be topped up I’d appreciate it. Would quite like a Boost. That would be nice, I’e had three mini pizzas, two rounds of cheese on toast, and a tube of fruit pastilles already today. Oink oink.

Ooft! That’s what I’m trying desperately to avoid here.

Hot chocolate with whipped cream answers marshmallows and a slice of Victoria sponge please.

My thigh muscle is still spasming/ twitching - I’m going to count that as a workout.

could go for a kaffee und kuchen of some sort

where bounce are you in ff7?

Just gone and got some sort of white tea with rose thing, would prefer a Yorkshire tea, milk no sugar, and a blueberry muffin but you can’t get a proper cuppa on the continent