Banal / Friday night dinner plans / aob?

I’m off to the pub later. But not the one I planned because that’s closed for a private function.

Honestly - it’s a pub on the beach, and they’ve let it out for a private function on the day when there’s most sunlight. Are they idiots?

I too am BORED. 34 mins til hometime. 48 mins til train beer. 5 hours til Devon arrival.

Can someone do me a flavour and find the thread for showing the forum what you’ve cooked/bake? I made some really good cake and it’d be a waste if the forum didn’t see them.

6 Likes

problem with mozarella dippers when you order them is that they always arrive a bit cold, and thus, a bit gross, innit.

• sausage baguette
  • sausage and bacon baguette

0 voters

Like both individually, but together seems like overkill

3 Likes

why not double up and treat yourself next time?

I am on your side here

1 Like

That’s why I bought some from marksies and have just whipped em out the oven :blush::joy:

1 Like
2 Likes

I will have pizza later

Hopefully I can find a cool video essay on YouTube because I am obsessed w this combo

1 Like

Also this cover version I’m working on sounds aight, I think

If you’re happy and you know it crap your pants

Where bounce in Devon?

I’ve just been to the shop to get ingredients for tacos. They were very enthusiastic receive last time I made em so I’m hoping for lots of gratitude from the kids

Gonna crack a beer now. Might watch 1st man later if the kids are up for it

3 Likes

Sausage, bacon and scrambled egg please. Brown sauce.

2 Likes

Sidmouth…I think

1 Like

Ah, miles away. Still nice though, obviously.

Hi Scotch Egg and friends,

I don’t know what I’m having for dinner yet. Maybe just booze, maybe some emergency pizza later.

Awkwardness - Went to get my fringe trimmed earlier, had a pre booked appointment but my hairdresser had called in sick. The hairdresser who first did my hair at this place (and fucked my fringe up royally) was stood at the reception desk too and I feel like she recognises me, the receptionist said ‘Chloes (not the other hairdresser, another other one) free, she could fit you in’ and I had to say “sorry, I’m very particular about who does my fringe” like a complete dick but it’s TRUE it’s taken me two and a half years and atleast 4 different HDs to find one who does it well. :flushed::flushed::flushed::flushed::flushed: So awkward
Then I went into the Doctor Martens shop ae nd just as the shop assistant asked me how I was doing I pulled the boot I was trying on off and flung it halfway across the room :flushed: luckily she was lovely and we had a nice chat. Unluckily, my dream boots are too narrow for me, bloody brogues :sob::sob::sob:

Biufht some cute shorts and didn’t feel shit about myself in the changing rooms for once in my life though so, yknow, it’s not all embarrassing.

TLDR. Going to get drunk now.
Have a lovely evening everyone x

5 Likes