Banal/ pub countdown

43 minutes until I have to go to IKEA

christ

1 Like

Iā€™m already a pint in m9s

2 Likes

SAME

1 Like

sat here listening to absolute shite music wishing the day would end. got some tins in the fridge at home. donā€™t think iā€™ll do much though.

Iā€™ve never done this - but I will in future

canā€™t do it now though as Iā€™m in the office

I am working from WFH so I will get dressed for a 6:28pm train to the gym for a 90s themed spin class.

Itā€™s ok thought cause Iā€™ll pre order my thai take away to collect from over the road after :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I really scream SHEā€™S AN EEEE-EEEASY PEELER!! Yeaaaaaaahhhh on your knees!!!

1 Like

Thatā€™s nothing. You require something like this -

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/taxidermy-kid-goat-Wonderful-very-adorable-looks-surperb/132485553935?hash=item1ed8c11f0f:g:5tcAAOSwIdpZ2eDl

Taxidermy goat was the first thing that came to mind. I would never buy this. Itā€™s just an example.

Iā€™ll take some elderflower cordial and some glass tupperware please

1 Like

is there something particular happening or are the two of us going to fuck?

Wow those eyes really follow you around the room. Always amazed by this place on essex road in islington:

Dinner first one would hope.

omg, the dog :cry:

Pretty well taxidermied that dog.

throw in a glass of Picpoul and youā€™ve got yoursel a date love

1 Like

Yeah, butā€¦ waaah.

1 Like

Thirty six minutes left. Unless I do overtime, which I really donā€™t need to do. Oh yeah, probably not going to go to the pub.

36 minutes til pubtime but for work purposes. Friday so that means another band made up of four 50something fat white men playing ZZ Top and Stones covers for at least 2 hours. I miss working in a pub where I had at least some say in the bands/general running of the place.

@witches my zara stuff came and it was all shit :frowning:

One thing had my actual arse cheeks hanging out!

1 Like

Haha aw noooo!! was it the jumpsuit shorts thingy? Aw, Iā€™m sorry to hear that. Even the yellow dress?