Banal Thread ft Ice Lollies

What’s going on? How hot is your office? What ice lollies have you had so far this summer? I’ve just had a Feast.

I had two calippos yesterday. An orange and then later a lime. Which is the way to do it due to the stronger taste of the lime.

You’ve only had a Feast? Or you had one recently?

My office is hot, too hot really

but I think we are going to leave soon and go to the pub

Cornettos always have that frozen and unfrozen crystals thing and also soggy wafer. Twist-Not always though I had some yesterday that were perfect.

Several Twisters (all indoors - classic netflix and chilled dessert) and one Mr Whippy with a single flake outdoors.

We get a free Feast, Magnum, Cornetto or Calipo every Friday from June through to the end of August. Mostly I go for the Feast.

I had some Calippos a few weeks ago. Need to get my lollying on.

1 Like

Mr Whippy with a flake… they should think of a name for that.

We’re on a cool 23.6 degrees which I must say is my optimum indoor office temp.

I had one of these yesterday and it was OUT. OF. THIS. WORLD.

1 Like

only calippo for me too. wanted a lime but it was a choice between a melted, leaky lime and a frozen orange.

went orange.

I’ve eaten 3 x magnum fruity things (nice, but not proper magnum size like I expected)

Several nice ice creams from the nice ice cream place (I’m not going to call it gelato as I am decent human being, but it is technically gelato)

no ice lollies or ice creams of any kind so far

5010693603124_T1

1 Like

Go and get yourself a lolly noisey

I got 99 problems but coming up with a name for a whippy with a flake ain’t one

2 Likes

what this now

was in the park at lunch time and there was a dude eating a magnum that was layers of chocolate and caramel and for some reason he was describing it to the person he was sitting next to, like an advert or something, well in earshot of me and it was really hard not to immediately go and buy one

Solero’s?

1 Like

220 on account of the number of pennies it set me back?

I would really like one of these. The freezer downstairs had praline ones so I think that’s what I getting tomorrow.