Banal thread, mate

dude looks like theo

1 Like

cba

I did not.

TBH Iā€™ve been feeling a bit iffy for the last few days. Think itā€™s because Iā€™ve been eating total shit recently.

I feel you brother

I spent way too much time clambering through that stuff

Recently our office had a weird issue with toilets in the gents. Like two of them had broken toilet seats (WTAF? This is an office not a pub guys) and two of them seemed to be permanently locked to the point where I had to sit there waiting to use a cubicle. One of them kept being flushed and I just could sort of hear movement behind the door and then more flushing. I hoped to god I didnā€™t end up in that one obviously but WHAT WAS GOING ON IN THERE?!

Yes. And just generally wondering how this is a ā€˜thingā€™?

The toilets in this building are atrocious, nearly always broken, youā€™d think weā€™d have lasers or something to keep them clean.

update: still havenā€™t made that tea, not sure i can be bothered

All I asked for is frickinā€™ toilets with frickinā€™ LAZER BEAMS

Thatā€™s the face of a man with Penis Panic for sure.

1 Like

One of my mates made 4 of us (all adults) meet him and his two kids at soft play on Saturday. Every other adult was sat in the cafe chatting. For christ knows what reason, we were all sat chatting in the soft play area.

yeah me too, hate soft play ffs!!!

(guys, what is soft play? keep it SFW pls)

did you have to pay to get in - or do they only charge the kids entry?

Do they even let adults in with no kids?

bleak

1 Like

Ā£1 each. Yeah, we said we were meeting a friend with kids and they were cool with it. Not the most secure place in the world I suppose? We also had to stop a toddler from wondering out of the centre with us unsupervised when we left - maybe give Fairlop soft play a miss?

hi

busy day at work today which was nice. itā€™s been so quiet lately for me.

weekend was ok. despite some awful family trauma atm it was ok.

whatā€™s everyoneā€™s favourite bird? iā€™m growing fond of the pied wagtail but i love canadian geese so much

Probably one of those birds of paradise that someone has to spend 6 weeks watching in order to film them doing a ridiculous dance on Planet Earth.

Maybe this dweeb at 2 minutes.

1 Like

yeah they are super cool

Probably just a sparrow or something

Oh god, just been CCā€™d by my dad into another of his political replies to a 38 Degrees email. ALMOST HOME TIME, THOUGH!

1 Like