Banal thread of doom

have switched to tea coz i got the coffee weirdness by about 1:30pm today. might be a new record. fuck all going on this afternoon. working on a corporate video that ends with the line ‘love what you do and you’ll never work another day in your life’ :face_vomiting:

I generally have one coffee per day, between about 7pm - 8pm. Is this too late for coffee?

Madness

9 Likes

Quite want to get out of here, go home, order a Tory takeaway, wrap up in a blanket like ET, and watch Futurama until I pass out surrounded by little plastic boxes.

Instead I’ve got 26 minutes to think of examples of how in the last year I’ve improved my Customer Focus despite there being no aspect of my job that involves customers.

4 Likes

I had a coffee this morning (I never drink coffee) because I haven’t done a shit in 3 days. I’ve done a shit now but it was more of a scout than the full platoon.

4 Likes

Don’t get a proper job eric, it’s all like this.

1 Like

Coffee cut-off:

• Sometime earlier than 8am
  • 8am
  • 9am
  • 10am
  • 11am
  • 12 noon
  • 1pm
  • 2pm
  • 3pm
  • 4pm
  • 5pm
  • 6pm
  • 7pm
  • 8pm
  • 9pm
  • Later than 9pm

0 voters

i LOVE an after-dinner coffee but if i don’t counteract it with some booze I’ll hardly sleep at all so it’s pretty rare

1 Like

Great, now I want a coffee. Cheers DiS.

Shit, I accidentally clicked the Nintendo Switch thread, ending my blue number run at 4355. The gray number is making me sad.

1 Like

I’ve spent half an hour creating a beautiful piece of marketing explaining why glue is superior to magnets

smells nicer

1 Like

Stressed out. Organizing an event tomorrow for IWD and urrrgggh its a ball ache.

i wanna go home and work on an idea for a new song i have for an hour before realising i’ve jacked it wholesale from neurosis and bin it

1 Like

I went for the angle that it’s hard to wash a magnet
And also lied about their general permanence

Pretty sure you can run a magnet under a hot tap

not if it’s inside a thing

are you suggesting you can wash glue?