Banal?

Where you goin? Pisle o’ shight?

1 Like

I plan to avoid them completely. Too old for this shit.

Eating pasta and pizza in Italy was probably my favourite culinary experiences in my whole life.

Yeah me too I think (although I’ve not been to loads and loads of places)

aye

mother’s birthday

get a couple of rides in too hopefully, weather looks great

I bought my soon to be ex-wife a nutri-bullet. 2 years ago. She hasn’t used it once. Cow.

Me neither, just Rome, Naples and the Amalfi Coast.

On paper, spaghetti in passata shouldn’t have tasted half as good as it did. I’m drooling just thinking about it.

1 Like

If she didn’t use it because she disapproves of spreaders of internet misinformation, then I’ll let her off.

Otherwise, :cow2:

Very much a less is more person with pasta sauces nowadays. Nice fresh ingredients and I have stopped buying cheap shit pasta. Get some nice stuff and it’s nice just tossed in some oil, pepper and parmesan or a glaze of simple sauce or whatever

2 Likes

I remember reading though, that the authenic experience uses dried pasta rather than the fresh taste the difference stuff. Who knows if that’s true?

edit : Italians, that’s who.

this so much

it was the latter. “Oh I will use it I promise”

FUCK YOU EX-WIFE

1 Like

Oh I still buy dried pasta but the good shit rather than horrible starchy own brand

Is your mums birthday on Saturday?

Cause so is mine!

Monday!

I love the ginger burn!! It’s so good. Coop do lemon and ginger shots for £1 but obvs not great cause the plastic consumption so I wanna make my own

I love when people are like “you sure you can handle that” and I’m like YAS GIMME THE GINGE

Close!

1 Like

When comparing the last 3 weeks to the rest of your life, what ratio of people carrying fans do you think you have seen?

I’m going 57:1

It is true. Only specific pastas like ravioli are ever fresh in Italy. Spaghetti, penne etc are always dry. Italians must think the weird varieties of fresh pasta supermarkets sell here are so weird.

But the more expensive dry pastas are well worth the extra I think

2 Likes

I haven’t seen any fan carrying in the last three weeks - I work in an air conditioned office, drive to work, and haven’t been out and about when it’s been super hot. I have seen fans in the past though, so maybe 0:20