- last thing you put in your mouth
- last thing you put in your ears
- salted caramel green tea
- wolves in the throne room
- the tip of one of my fingers
- The last free-from rocky road mini bite.
- The paperclip I keep on my desk specifically for scratching/cleaning my ears. Don’t judge me.
i can’t promise anything
A hula hoop crisp
My fingers to try and pop my ears
- cup of tea.
- Adam Buxton waffling away.
How’s the tea going? I’ve only ever had lemon green tea or lonesome green tea. I am suspicious of salted caramel green tea.
meh. i’m not really a big tea drinker. been working my way through this packet for ages now.
Earphones (currently listening to a Noam Chomsky lecture)
misty blue - dorothy moore
I admire your dedication. If it was me it would have been shoved to the back of the tea cupboard a long, long time ago. Much like the Lapsang Souchong that made everything in my food cupboard at uni taste like bonfires.
- One piece of a Yorkie bar.
- Tip of little finger on my right hand.
might work late tonight so that i don’t miss beers with DiSers tomorrow. the things i do for you lot!!!
Finger for both.
- a ginger nut
- small finger on my right hand.
thought about expanding the scope of the original post to cover other orifices but decided against it