šŸŒ šŸŒ½ The New Vegan Thread 2018 šŸ† šŸŒ»

Smashed it mate, really delicious. Didnā€™t have time to make any guacamole, but it was very nice still.

2 Likes

excellent work

Had the new Pieminister vegan pie ā€˜Kevinā€™ on fri and thought it was pretty good. Thought pretty pricey even on offer at 2 for 6 squids.

1 Like

I had one of these recently. Bittersweet discovery of good pie for me; sweet because good pie :grinning: bitter because the only reason I have to go looking for other pies in the first place because Pie & Ale in Manchester is now gone :frowning_face:

The hazelnut one is SO NICE. They had them both on trial in Sainsburys and I liked the hazelnut one better.

1 Like

Does anyone have a suggestion for a high fibre filling breakfast?

Iā€™ve just been having toast and peanut butter but I am consuming a bit too many carbs that are leaving meā€¦ahemā€¦bunged up. Iā€™ve tried 4 choc weetabix today with rebel kitchen mylkā€¦but iā€™m now starving and hour and a half later. Any ideas?

Bran flakes and some fruit? Or porridge

Yeah I try to have a little fruit but I donā€™t think cereal or porridge really fills me up? I do normally have a proper huge hunk of toast tbh. Suppose I could have toast AND a small bowl of bran flakes.

Porridge with dried fruit in.

1 Like

Huel(R)

(only half joking)

1 Like

Is it terrible that I really really do not want a vegan easter egg?

I just want a nice proper fancy one from Hotel chocolat that isnā€™t dark chocolate and is just proper indulgent and naughty. So bored of just dark choc or vego bars. Theyā€™re nice and all but just not the same :frowning:

No! What you eat is your decision.

Guarantee youā€™re not the only vegan who has days off. I was a vegetarian for 8 years but on one occasion i caved and had a bowl of soup that my mum had made from the turkey carcass after Christmas and another time I had some pepperoni pizza. Go for it!

1 Like

Iā€™m just seeing mini eggs and wanting mini eggs!

Maybe iā€™ll just have a bag of mini eggs.

Do it!

My job is ordering Easter eggs and if i could eat chocolate Iā€™d be buying myself one of bloody everything

I find porridge the most filing thing. I usally have it with dried fruit, Chia seeds, nutmeg and maple syrup.

Those one planet frozen pizzas arenā€™t very good. Got pretty weird smellig ā€˜cheeseā€™ on them.

Ah that sucks! I really liked the cheese on them - found it nice and stringy with lotsa flavour!

Iā€™ve always wanted to be a chef ever since I was younger
Never made it tho :cry:

What are some quick and relatively easy things I can make for packed lunch to take to work? Bit bored of sandwiches or pasta salad.

Couscous, raw or roasted veg, falafel and make up a little pot of dressing to chuck on it at work