Bananas

Yeah, carried in a bag this morning, which I think is responsible for the brown bits.

Won’t eat a banana with a tiny bit of brown on.

I like them green when they’re super hard to peel and then leave that fuzzy chalky feeling on your teeth.

3 Likes

:nauseated_face:

6 Likes

I like them when they’re turning to brown so they’re extra sweet, but still have a bit of texture. Any that go too far get made into banana bread.

1 Like

Was eating a bana in Cambodia a few years ago and a local woman started laughing at me because apparently I was ‘eating it wrong’.

So, do you

• Hold the banana by the stalk, opening from the other end
  • Open the banana from the stalk and hold it from the bottom.

0 voters

Pretty sure I’m in the ‘Westerners who don’t understand common fruits’ section here

1 Like

did u kno that monkeys dun it wrong lol

1 Like

I remember, many years back, starting a thread on office bin liners that never really took off. Which was a shame.

Give it another go?

1 Like

I think that’s a very good photo, it sums up the moment and how we’re all feeling

Quite like a banana but they give me a terrible tummy ache when I eat them on their own nowadays, so I tend to avoid them. When I did eat them I used to aim to find ones that were “custardy”

• I put my banana skin in the bin by my desk / office because I’m a massive misanthrope
  • I put my banana skin in the kitchen bin / food bin / somewhere away from my desk because I care about others and myself

0 voters

It puts the banana skin in the basket or else it gets the hose again

0 voters

Good to see that number coming down.

Changed my vote

1 Like

Where’s the throw the banana in the bin outside because they’re fucking horrible things option?

Cause they are.

Once I saw someone slip but but not fall on a banana skin.

3 Likes

We’ve all played multiplayer Mario Kart m8.

Except @profk