Band shirt sale - Radiohead. Deerhunter, Trail of Dead, Perfume Genius & more

I’m moving flats and need rid of these shirts since I don’t wear them. Make me an offer. Postage is an additional £3.70 for 1st class or £3.10 for 2nd class.

RADIOHEAD Planet Telex March 95 Tour
Light blue shirt with print back and front. Size is 56cm armpit to armpit and 66cm shoulder to hem.

TRAIL OF DEAD black shirt - bought around 2001/2002. Size is 50cm armpit to armpit and 70cm shoulder to hem.

PERFUME GENIUS cream shirt. Bought at St Pancras Old Church gig in around 2012. Size is 50cm armpit to armpit and 68cm shoulder to hem.

DEERHUNTER
White Charlie Brown shirt with black arm trim, bought from the 2009 Koko show I think. Size is 50cm armpit to armpit and 65cm shoulder to hem.

AMERICAN MUSIC CLUB White San Francisco tour shirt so bought in 1994/5 I guess. Size is 56cm armpit to armpit and 70cm shoulder to hem.

ATLAS SOUND white Parallax Tour shirt. Bought in Paris in 2012 I think. Note that the cotton is quite thin. Size is 60cm armpit to armpit and 72cm shoulder to hem.

NISENNENMONDAI White shirt. Size is 50cm armpit to armpit and 67cm shoulder to hem.

POSTCARD RECORDS white shirt 1
Size is 50cm armpit to armpit and 76cm shoulder to hem.

POSTCARD RECORDS / EDWYN COLLINS white shirt. Similar to above but with Edwyn Collins on the back. Size is 50cm armpit to armpit and 70cm shoulder to hem.

1 Like

Flip, I’m not paid for two weeks otherwise I’d have bought the DH and Atlas Sound ones straight away! I’ve never seen that DH one before.

Happy to hold on to them for a couple of weeks. The Atlas Sound one is an XL btw.

That Atlas Sound one looks mighty fine, annoyed all over again I got sick before seeing him on that tour and missed it.

I’ll take the DH one if @Flashinglight wants the Atlas Sound one?

2 Likes

Depends, if I can make @jack_on_fire an offer they are happy with! (I am very nervous making offers)

1 Like

Just whatever you think it’s worth.

1 Like

Have you got any vertical ones?

1 Like

Okay, I’ll definitely take the DH one so. Will DM you!

1 Like

Just turn your phone round :smiley:

you have to wear them lying down

2 Likes

You should sell the Radiohead one on ebay – people pay lots of money for their old tour shirts. If you don’t want to, I’ll happily take it (but I reckon you should!).

I’m moving soon and thought that this place might appreciate them. I just need rid of them and cba with eBay.

Nobody’s DM’d me yet. Is it because you don’t know what offer to make?

In short, yes :flushed:

(sorry, I get massive anxiety over that kind of thing as I don’t want to low ball people accidentally)

Well the cotton is kind of thin on the shirt so how about £10 including 2nd class post?

This sounds fair, I’ll DM your my address and then just let me know how to pay you :+1:

1 Like

Great, thanks. PayPal is fine.

1 Like

The Atlas Sound shirt has been sold. The Radiohead one is reserved for the moment, as is the Deerhunter one.

1 Like

Any chance the Perfume Genius one is still going? That’s been a holy grail band shirt of mine for years!

1 Like