Band t-shirt design poll.

doesn’t look like night time sorry

2 Likes

I like a back hit, so I’ve gone with that option, although I’m probably buying it whatever really. Only thing I don’t really want, is anything like a slogan / lyric that, when shorn of its context, is going to entice people to start a conversation I can’t be bothered with. Artist, tour name, tour dates, album title, that’s all the words you need.

Also disagree not wanting the smaller venue / lots of dates thing. I’d either rather it be loads like that, with interesting sounding little places, or a European / world tour. Essentially, just, would rather every venue didn’t start with O2. (Though, again, by no means a deal breaker, I am going to buy this).

1 Like

Ffs.

10 Likes

want this on a t-shirt now.

2 Likes

can we just clarify that ‘a bit zz top’ is a very very good thing? yep? excellent.

1 Like

Same

2 Likes

Haven’t been into back print t-shirts since the 90s really. Don’t mind if it’s ZZ Top tour dates, I guess, but my point is I prefer the primary design to be large and on the front.

Also back prints make me feel self-conscious sometimes.

1 Like

And what about sleeve prints on a short-sleeve shirt? That’s put me off buying something a few times. Band or other graphic shirt. No.

I do have an old Clark one from Warp Records that’s dark gray and it says CLARK on the short sleeve but it’s just another gray and is easily overlooked. Front graphic is nice and simple, nothing on the back.

1 Like