Bandcamp No-Fee Day coming 7th May 2021 (post 529)

Hubba hubba

https://disintegrationstate.bandcamp.com/

So yeah, all monies spent will go to the artists with Bandcamp taking no cuts.

15 Likes

We’re donating any sales on that day to Trussell Trust for foodbanks :slightly_smiling_face:

And thanks for the plug!

31 Likes

Oooh lovely.

5 Likes

Please remind us about this tomorrow, will grab a few things for sure :heart:

5 Likes

Dammit, I just bought a bunch of stuff - didn’t realise this was Friday only.

Guess I’ll just have to buy more tomorrow!!

4 Likes

Running midnight to midnight PST so from 8am UK time I believe.

1 Like

Oh really. So not in effect in Aus at all on Friday I guess? I’ll have to check.

Yer a good egg, theo

3 Likes

All sales of Disintegration State music will instead go towards The Trussell Trust who support food banks. We know everyone is in different positions, so use dis_state_75 at checkout if you want to make a smaller donation. Every penny/cent/etc helps support the most vulnerable x

3 Likes

Have started a thread on Twitter and will add one of yours.

Can everyone share this thread and chip in a recommendation? We’ll retweet some of your picks.

5 Likes

Pictish Trail is doing a fundraiser:

Doing my own thread too

1 Like

A whole load of recs here, if you need more :yellow_heart:

2 Likes

Memphis Industries have also gone pay-what-you-want today, all funds going directly to the artists. Lots of good stuff on there.

1 Like

Lots of artists seem to be joining bandcamp in donating all proceeds today to good causes. Such a positive community.

2 Likes

i happened to notice the Rozi Plain one was PWYW earlier so paid a few quid for it. same for the latest So Cow album.

also got the second Arvo Party album and the Damo Suzuki & Minami Deutsch Live at Roadburn EP (and, comedy rather than music, but i got Michael Legge’s new show The Idiot which was the best show i saw at the Fringe last year)

will probably work through a few more things on the most affordable side of my wishlist. might get either the new Four Tet or New Energy, might treat myself to a Damaged Bug album as well. we’ll see.

Ooooh might get this myself

How are there not more comedians using bandcamp?

1 Like

New show is a fiver, his last show is pay what you want

1 Like

Here’s my little label of love.

https://tiergartenrecords.bandcamp.com/

Solo works as RobinPlaysChords.

1 Like