Bank Holiday Monday 🤸‍♂️

Happy Banko my cherubs

What are your plans?

We are heading to Jerash I think, the biggest Roman ruins outside of Rome or something like that, looks pretty decent. Its my last full day in Jordan and I’m quite sad, has been one of the best weeks of my life.

Gonna watch gamesy thronsey on my phone before we get going, sharing one earphone each. Truly how the creators intended it to be seen.

3 Likes

Who poo pizza thank you

I dictated the words whoop whoop it’s a Banko and the above is what was delivered. I feel it is too good not to share

Who poo pizza thank you to you too tilters, and to you Juke, and indeed to you all.

Working 9-6, hoping for quite a low key day, then got absolutely nothing to do later, which I’m very much looking forward to.

2 Likes

Working, trying not to kill everyone

2 Likes

Also working. Three day week though, off to Turkey on Thursday.

4 Likes

Morning Juke, all

Your Instagram story this morning was so good. Not at all jealous.

My dog has an ingrown claw. It’s not enough of an emergency for the emergency vet, but he’s so miserable and I don’t really want to walk him. I feel so guilty for not having noticed it - it’s properly embedded (couldn’t even work out which side the claw was coming from) so it can’t have just happened. Letting him lounge in my bedroom all day to reduce guilt levels but still feel awful. Poor poor dog.

Only thing on the cards for today is a short trip into town to get coffee and do some reading, and then lots and lots of housework. Have been doing the stuff I never do like door frames and skirting boards and polishing things. Miserable work and takes forever, but hopefully will reduce the ridiculous amount of dust that accumulates in this house.

5 Likes

Off to work

Who poo pizza? You poo pizza

1 Like

Morning anyway. Plans: go up to the coast for a walk, maybe have lunch out, football playoff final-thats-not-an-actual-final. That’s about it. Was granted a lie-in til 7.04!

1 Like

Off to work, booooo

Jerash is amazing. The whole of Jordan knocked my socks off, just a pure magical place. :smiley:

Enjoy

2 Likes

Well my oncoming cold has arrived full force and my hamming it up to annoy the wife just isn’t having the effect I was looking for. I think she’s onto me. :thinking:

As for today? Watch GoT will be about the most of it.

Morning Juke, All. Today’s gonna be mostly a chill out day except for a walk over to Easton to pick up some special curry ingredients from the Indian supermarket. And then it’s GoT in the evening, woop woop.

1 Like

Still in bed. Need to go to the shop for breakfast food but as usual I have no money.

Would love to swim later but see above.

1 Like

I hope this doesn’t rub it in but you’ve actually made me want to go swimming now it sounds like a really lovely idea

1 Like

Had a lovely long weekend in Dorset, gonna head out for fish and chips by the sea and then drive back to London.

6 Likes

Enjoy it, I will swim vicariously through you :fish::tropical_fish::octopus:

2 Likes

Gonna go Cathkin Braes I think

Would the pool not be closed with Bank holiday?

1 Like

Not in centres of culture

Around here, yes.