Bank Holiday Monday 🤸‍♂️

yes it has my full recommendation

5 Likes

Jerash looks fucking unreal. Top holiday-ing there.

Waiting for my GF to get up so we can watch GoT. Bit wrecked after the Jason Lytle gig last night. Welled up a few times during it.

1 Like

Nope. But I will pretend yes to make me feel better.

1 Like

Lovely stuff. Are you still planning to follow him to Kilkenny?

Have you checked down the back of the sofa x

1 Like

mornin DiS

i have no milk. trying to decide if i should buy milk without having a shower or have a shower and then go to the gym and buy milk on the way home or have a shower and buy milk and then go back out again

this might be the most important decision i make today

Substitute it with cola

2 Likes

Can’t believe this isnt a poll.

1 Like

half cola half coffee?

can you believe this isn’t a poll?

• yes i can believe it
  • no, i can’t believe it
  • please stop posting

0 voters

It could be a thing!

Doubt a free swimming pool would fit down there.

2 Likes

Might go to the Hepworth gallery

Still disappointed in a lot of you about the Buckaroo poll.

That was on Saturday! Was doing the maths snd couldn’t manage a trip. Got the European Cup final, Primavera and a gig in Dublin to go to this month so had to sacrifice something unfortunately.

Getting creepy messages on Instagram. Love being a woman :+1:

2 Likes

Ah right! Going to see him here in two weeks, looking forward to it.

commiserations on having to watch that sport you hate :wink:

Morning Juke, the rest of you.

Fucks sake. Was out until 4am dancing to the hits. On the one hand, the hits were fun, on the other hand i feel like shit now.

Had a fun journey back from Southampton… Got to Basingstoke at about 10:35 only to be greeted by this message. Ended up getting a taxi with an ol’ timer who kept singing to himself. One guy really didn’t get the gravity of the situation, when i told him he’d miss his connection to Bristol at Reading. Not sure what he did.

Meant to be making boulangere potatoes today, which will be nice, won’t it?

Hola! We’re off to Sutton to see my sis. It was my nephew’s birthday yesterday so there will be cake.

A normal working day here in Sweden

For some reason today seems to be the day that everyone is sending mailouts for seminars - I’ve had 4 (four) seminar invitations mailed to me in the last hour and I’m not even on SeminarBook mate

the most interesting one - a whole day’s programme including a seminar, an open lecture & a book launch - doesn’t even have any RSVP, contact details or an address. Very poor to have to mail back to an ‘info@’ address.

anyway

monday