Banksy has done another art

It’s a collective of about 29,000 people

ok boss

2 Likes

thing is i’m not sure some pictures of rats using facemasks as parachutes particularly works as a promotion of mask wearing anyway

I don’t get it and I don’t care that I don’t get it.
Think it’s all a bit smug art school for me.

1 Like

Subtle!

2 Likes

honestly think you’re the only person continuing to pay this band so much attention

1 Like

Graffiti is illegal

4 Likes

Learned recently that most artists have massive teams of people and loads of copies of their work. Only learnt this when Damien Hirst furloughed a bunch of people who were due to go to a gallery abroad and build versions of some of his sculptures.

2 Likes

Someone has to

difference in perception of him within and outside of the uk seems pretty stark, remember saying i don’t really like him over here and people were like wtf

don’t mind him really though, think people just got bored of him and his work’s not interesting enough to withstand being coopted by the establishment

1 Like

Usually really like his stuff but… think this one is shite. Probably something to do with the fact that I know some poor underpaid cleaning person has to clean it all off unlike the others?

2 Likes

Never seen @banks and Banksy in the same place, have we?

5 Likes

Everyone knows, you only have to google it. Just suits the media narrative better to play along with the mystery.

1 Like

It’s just because Snell is now the drummer for a (genuinely very good) band a very good friend of mine fronts.

2 Likes

im banky

7 Likes

Well I don’t so that’s not everyone.

He did this in my hometown

Oooooh very clever, cause GCHQ is up the road? So smart, so art.
Didn’t think about the people who’s house he did it on did he! Apparently their life was miserable for ages and they had to get it removed.
And don’t get me started on the shredding bollocks.

1 Like

You’re kidding right? You know his work is worth millions

I’m Banksy and so is my wife.

3 Likes